Diversity Equity and Inclusion will have significant, positive impacts on the success of your business and it should be a safe and ongoing conversation in the workplace. Join us as we talk to guest Eric Johnson of Insighted to learn more about why DEI initiatives fail, why the conversations should happen live and the huge financial and organizational impact that being a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization can have for your business.
- Financial performance. A study conducted by McKinsey & Company found that ethnically diverse companies are 35% more likely to have financial returns above their respective national industry medians. Gender diverse companies are 15% more likely to outperform their respective national industry medians.
- Become an Employer of choice. According to Glassdoor, 76% of job seekers view a diverse workforce as an important factor when evaluating companies and considering job offers.
- Innovation and growth. Harvard Business Review found that diverse companies are 70% likelier to capture a new market. They’re also 45% more likely to report increased market share year-over-year.
- Increased employee engagement. 83% of millennials report being actively engaged when they believe their organization fosters an inclusive workplace culture.
- Powerful decision-making. Diverse teams make better decisions up to 87% of the time, according to a study conducted by Forbes.
Education Resource Link: https://insightedyou.com/dei-education/
To connect with Lori King-Taylor visit http://trinityperformancesolutions.com
To connect with Lori Gorrell visit http://www.upwardsolutionscc.com